London Transport's Last Buses by Mathew Wharmby download in iPad, ePub, pdf
In ten individual line business units were created to manage the network. Tram and Trolleybus networks were owned by various local authorities and public companies and buses were owned by numerous companies.
The period is perhaps the most controversial in London's transport history and there was a severe lack of funding from central government and staff shortages. The period saw massive expansion of the tube network and was directly responsible for the expansion of the suburbs.
The inter-modal zonal ticketing system currently used by Transport for London originated in this period.
- The Deutschtum of Nazi Germany and the United States
- Strawberry Wine
- Self-Government, The American Theme
- Measurement Technology for Micro-Nanometer Devices
- The Locavore's Dilemma
- Little Fish Are Sweet
- Clocking the Mind
- Yours Is the Day, Lord, Yours Is the Night
- The Purple Swamp Hen and Other Stories
- Dermoscopy of the Hair and Nails
- Now You're Mine