Naked Project Management by Dennis Lock download in iPad, ePub, pdf
Degree and other students for whom project management is an elective or small part of their course will love this compact time-saving and reasonably priced study resource. But, at the other extreme too many of the simpler books treat project management lightly, gloss over or ignore some essential processes, and even get the facts wrong and give incorrect examples.
He is renowned for his clear writing style, coupled with ample case examples and illustrations. It is for students and managers who need to understand how small projects should be managed but who, nonetheless, do not necessarily intend to become permanent project managers themselves. Everything is carefully explained and supported with clear diagrams.
Naked Project Management is an introductory guide to the world of project management from one of the world's most accomplished project management authors. Subjects Description Books about project management are plentiful.
The book is written in the direct jargon-free style that has become Dennis Lock's hallmark. But, at the other extreme too many of the simpler book Books about project management are plentiful. It covers all the essential aspects of project management using astonishingly few words. Everything is carefully laid out and supported with clear diagrams.
- Presumed Puzzled
- Strikes, Wars, and Revolutions in an International Perspective
- Good Counsel
- Between Roc and a Hard Place
- Planungsqualität bei Prozessinnovationen
- Cul de Sac
- New Perspectives on Paternalism and Health Care
- Varieties of Lattices
- The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- The Burqa Affair Across Europe
- Disability and Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting
- The Complete Book of Beer Drinking Games
- On Preserving
- Wir rechnen mit dem Rechenstab