The NORC General Social Survey by James A. Davis download in iPad, ePub, pdf
Some topics may be sensitive for you, and you can decline to answer any question. We mean the person who had a birthday last. The latest available results are those of the survey.
However, no one can guarantee complete confidentiality for data that is sent over the Internet. We do not mean the oldest person. Your opinions are very important to us, and we appreciate your help. Compare the United States to other societies to place American society in comparative perspective and develop cross-national models of human society. Participation is voluntary and you will be able to skip any of the questions.
Forthcoming in Public Opinion Quarterly. We will do our best to protect the confidentiality of all the information we collect from you and we will not disclose your information to third parties. The data will be retained for years following the survey for statistical analysis and reporting. The survey takes about minutes to complete.
- Nora Bonesteel's Christmas Past
- Rescue Thyself
- Research Engagement for School Development
- Der praktische Fall
- Information and Communication Technologies in Public Administration
- Japan's Multilayered Democracy
- The Sermon on the Mount and Human Flourishing
- Dabeisein und Dazugehören
- The Routledge Guide to Music Technology
- Paul, the Spirit, and the People of God
- Knowing When to Stop
- The Forgotten Waltz
- Plastics and Environmental Sustainability